1. Click on http://www.edweek.org/apps/gmap/
2. Click on any of the Google tags.
3. Get something like the following:
Given that they are graduating 55.1% of their seniors, I bet someone would respond.
May I show you a new way to lower overall expenses and improve the graduation rate?
Body of email:
It will only take about 15 minutes. Please get in touch when you think you might have a little free time.
At the meeting:
1. Give them a list with links of all the people you've saved a lot of money for.
2. Show them some clickable print that keeps the teachers and students busy learning about current events.
3. Explain how dynamic QR code could solve their attendance, homework compliance and staying in touch with their parents problems.
Then wait for questions.